This Policy determines the rules of storage and access to information on your devices by means of Cookies, which are used for provision by IT Serwis Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw of electronic services requested by you.
- Data Controller - means IT Serwis Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (03-152), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000525424 NIP: 5242772358, REGON: 147440771, which provides electronic services, stores and gains access to information on your devices.
- Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices through which you use the Service website.
- Own Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Controller, connected with the Controller’s provision of electronic services through the Service.
- Third-Party Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Controller’s partners throuhg the Service website.
- Service – means the website or an application whereunder the Controller is running an Internet service, operating in *.credosound.com domain(s).
- Device – means an electronic device with the use whereof you gain access to the Service.
- You/User – means an entity for the benefit of whom, in accordance with the Regulations and with the provisions of law, electronic services can be rendered, or with whom an Electronic Services Agreement can be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies used
Cookies used by the Controller are safe for your Device. In particular, it is not possible to this way transfer any viruses or any other unwanted or malicious software to your Device. These files make it possible to identify the software you use and customize the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they have been sent, the time of their storage on the Device and the ascribed value.
The Controller uses two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: are stored your Device and remain there until the end of the session of a given browser. Then the recorded information is permanently removed from the Device’s memory. The Session Cookies mechanism does not allow collection of your personal data or any other confidential information from the Device.
- Persistent Cookies: are stored on your Device and remain there until you delete them. Closing a session or turning the Device off does not result in deletion of Persistent Cookies from your Device. The Persistent Cookies mechanism does not allow collection of your personal data or any other confidential information from the Device.
You are also able to limit or disable access of Cookies to your Device. If you do, you will still be able to use the Service, with the exception of the functions which out of their character require Cookies.
III. What are Cookies used for
1. The Controller is using Own Cookies for the following purposes:
I. Service configuration
- to customize the Service websites and to optimise the use of the Service websites;
- to recognize the Devices of the Service User, their location and to display the website in a relevant manner, customized to the User’s individual needs;
- to remember the settings selected by you and to personalize your interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or the region which you come from;
- to remember the history of visited websites in the Service for the purpose of content recommendation;
- to remember the font size, the look of the website, etc.
II. User Authentication and Guaranteeing User’s Session in the Service
- to maintain your session (after logging in), thanks to which you do not have to indicate your login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- to assure correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, in particular by enabling verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- to optimise and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Controller.
- Implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- to customize the Service websites and to optimise the use of the Service websites. In particular, these files make it possible to recognize the basic parameters of your Device and to display a webpage in a relevant, customized manner;
- to correctly operate the partner program, making it possible in particular to verify from where you have been redirected to the Service websites.
III. Remembering your location
- to correctly configure selected functions of the Service, making it possible in particular to customize the information delivered to you, account taken of your location.
IV. Viewing Figures analysis, examination and audit
- to develop anonymous statistics, which facilitate understating how the Service Users use the Service websites, which makes it possible to improve the structure and contents thereof.
V. Provision of advertising services
- to customize third-party product and service advertisements presented in the Service;
VI. Assuring safety and reliability of the Service
2. The Controller uses Third-Party Cookies for the following purposes:
Presentation on the Service websites of multimedia content, which is loaded from a third-party internet service:
- www.vimeo.com [cookies controller: Vimeo, LLC. with its seat in the USA]
- www.youtube.com [cookies controller: Google Inc with its seat in the USA]
- www.wrzuta.pl [cookies controller: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw]
Collection of general and anonymous statistical data with the use of analytical tools:
- IAI-Shop.com [cookies controller: IAI S.A. with its seat in Szczecin]
- Google Analytics [cookies controller: Google Inc with its seat in the USA]
- Gemius Traffic [cookies controller: Gemius S.A. with its seat in Warsaw]
- Stat24 [cookies controller: Redefine Sp. z o.o with its seat in Warsaw]
Presentation of customized advertisements with the use of an Internet advertising tool:
- Google AdSense [cookies controller: Google Inc with its seat in the USA]
- Sieć reklamowa [cookies controller: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A z with its seat in Warsaw]
- Sieć reklamowa AdTaily [cookies controller: AdTaily Sp. z o.o with its seat in Kraków]
Logging to the service with another service account:
- Facebook Connect [cookies controller: Facebook Inc with its seat in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its seat in Ireland]
- Google+ [cookies controller: Google Inc with its seat in the USA]
- LinkedIn [cookies controller: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its seat in Ireland]
- Paypal [cookies controller: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with its seat in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. with its seat in the USA]
Use of interactive functions to popularise the service through social media:
- twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. with its seat in the USA]
- plus.google.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc with its seat in the USA]
- Facebook.com [cookies controller: Facebook Inc with its seat in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its seat in Ireland]
- nk.pl [cookies controller: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław]
- LinkedIn.com [cookies controller: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its seat in Ireland]
- chce.to [cookies controller: chce.to sp. z o.o. with its seat in Gdańsk]
- Pinterest [cookies controller: Pinterest, Inc. with its seat in the USA]
Presentation on the Service websites of opinions which are loaded from a third-party internet service:
- opineo.pl [cookies controller: Opineo Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław]
- ceneo.pl [cookies controller: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. with its seat in Poznań]
Use through the Service website of communication functions which are loaded from a third-party service:
- skype.com [cookies controller: Microsoft Corporation with its seat in the USA]
IV. Can you determine the terms of storage or access through Cookies
8. You are able, on your own and at any time, to change the Cookies settings, determining the conditions of storage thereof and the conditions of the access to your Device through Cookies. The change of settings described in the preceding sentence can be made through the settings of your internet browser or by configuration of the service. The settings can be in particular changed in such manner so that they will block any automatic operation of Cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or in such manner that you will each time be informed of a Cookie being placed on your Device. Detailed information concerning the possibility and manner of handling cookies are available in your software (Internet browser) settings.
9. You are able at any time to delete the Cookies with the help of the functions of the Internet browser you use.
The Seller controls the personal data provided by you during registration process or order placement. The personal data are provided by you voluntarily and will be processed by the Seller for the purpose of sales agreements implementation. They may also be provided to entities delivering products to the clients.
You have consented that:
o personal data provided by you can be used for marketing and advertising purposes;
o the Service can pass your email address to external companies (depending on country) for you to fill in a questionnaire and give an opinion on the transaction made in the Service.
Data processing shall take place on paper and in automated computer systems.
Providing personal data is always voluntary, however it is also necessary for proper implementation of sales agreements. If you refuse to provide personal data required in the Online Service form, it will not be possible to conclude a sales agreement. The data subject shall have the right to access and correct their data. Any data subject shall also have the right to demand that processing of their data in a manner inconsistent with applicable law must be stopped, as well as to withdraw their consent for processing personal data.